DENNIS(7) Linux User's Manual DENNIS(7)
Dennis Mojado - Interwebs Guy
dennis [--admin] [--contributor] [--engineer] [--leader] [--other] [--sre]
I'm a Software Engineer with seasoned skills in application development, system administration, and leadership.
I have over 16 years experience in leading technical teams and building Internet applications for technology and financial organizations.
Because sysadmins don't want to do everything. Well-versed in server configuration, management, and deployment in stand-alone and clustered environments. Proficiency in the following types of systems and services:
* Web, application, mail, database, firewall, router, irc, VCS.
See also: github.com/denmojo
Led software engineers and project managers in rapid-delivery environments.
Capable and proven in: managing pre-sales, integration, customer support relationships; providing mentorship and design direction in technical, project delivery, and career development areas; managing systems security and high-availability systems.
Familiar with the Agile development methodology Experienced with product management, sprint planning, release management, QA coordination, and post-launch systems site reliability.
Known for fostering team environments that are fun, high-performing, loyal, responsible, reliable, results-oriented, and innovative. (References available.)
Wherever I work, leadership of informal interest groups inadvertently follows. Founder of groups in the companies where I've worked, including:
* The Peer Pressure Running Club (PPC)
* Rock Climbing Group
* Photography Group
* Moartini Friday Group
* Motorcyclists and Canyon Carving Group
* Blockchain Technologies Interest Group
Member of the San Francisco Java User Group (SF-JUG), Silicon Valley Web Java User Group (SV Web JUG), Silicon Valley Google Technology User Group (SV-GTUG), Silicon Valley Android Developers Group, and Open Web App Security Project (OWASP).
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
(ISC)2 #319341 granted in 2008, renewed in 2011 and 2014.
Site Reliability program, uptime SLA manager. Reliability is feature 1™.
Keep your focus on maintaining a highly-reliable site or service, so your customers will experience the least disruptions possible.
- Senior Software Engineering Manager, Compliance Technology
- Managing State Reporting Customizations for 18 states and 2 provinces in the Central Region of North America
- Launching Kanban and Scrum Agile project development
- Being a generally nice guy to lots of dependent and related teams
- Engineering Manager, CRM / SRE
- Customer Relationship Management, Salesforce
- Integration Lead: Service Depots and Payment Systems
- Primary Implementation: Shipping Management, Claims Resolution, Rapid Device Exchange Program
- Launched Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) Program
- Web Applications Manager
- Managed Jr. Engineer Syndrome (everyone has the latest greatest rewrite)
- Mentored in project ownership and career development
- Field Application Engineering Manager
- Mobile Web Service Engineer
- Sales Engineer and Integration Lead
- Senior Software Engineer
- Database and Systems Administrator
- Senior Software Engineer
- Core business logic implementation and launch
- Systems Administrator
- 24/7 On-call support
- Technical Architect
- Financial Firm websites
- Startup build and launch
- Workforce Management solutions
- Computer Systems Engineer II
- Scientific data reporting
- Groundwater Seep Dispersion client software
dennis -l team -ae yourawesomeproject.com
Runs Dennis in your project and gets it out the door.
dennis -o martini
Send job req and request detailed resume via e-mail.
* Website: Caffeinated Code
* E-mail: dennis @ mojado dot com
* Phone: +1 415.766.8874
* LinkedIn: denmojo
* Github: denmojo
* Twitter: @denmojo
Dennis Mojado 2013-09-13 DENNIS(7)